Thank you for your patience as we navigate the necessary changes during the pandemic. It is our goal to keep you safe. To accommodate social distancing, a limited number of people are permitted to attend the events listed below. Masks are required in the building for everyone ages 5 and up.
Registration is necessary to attend any of the following services/studies in the church. Registrations will close when we reach our maximum social distancing capacity, so please register early each week. You may register online by clicking the appropriate link below or by calling the church office, 978-934-9414 x117.
Doors open at 10:15 AM and the service runs from 10:30-11:30 AM in the Main Sanctuary. To register please visit https://ccfsundays.eventbrite.com
Wednesday Mid-Week Service:
Doors open at 6:45 PM and the service runs from 7:00-8:00 PM in the Hall. To register please visit http://ccfwednesdays.eventbrite.com
SUNDAY SERVICE GUIDELINES
- A limited number of people are permitted in the service.
- Individuals will register to attend the service each week either online or by calling the church.
- The service will be live-streamed on both Youtube.com/CCFLowell and FB.com/CCFLowell so individuals at home may participate.
Staffing & Operations
- We will all enter through the main doors in the front of the church. The 1st floor will be locked with no access to the 2nd floor.
- The main doors to the front entrance of the church will be open 15 minutes prior to each service and locked 15 minutes after each service has begun.
- Our nursery will be closed; however, the Mother’s Room will be open to one mother at a time for nursing and infant soothing.
- Sunday school classes for all ages will not be held at this time. Yet, our COSO Kids ministry will continue to minister to the children via Zoom on Sunday evenings at 6:00 PM.
- The Family Fellowship Hour will not be held at this time.
WEDNESDAY MID-WEEK SERVICE GUIDELINES
- We will all enter through the first floor Academy entrance.
- Registration is required because a limited number of people are permitted in the Hall.
- Individuals will register to attend the Bible Study each week either online or by calling the church.
- The service will be on FB.com/RaffoulNajem so individuals at home may participate.
- Social distancing will be applied throughout the building. Signs will be posted and ushers will be available to monitor and guide us.
- Face masks are required for everyone ages 5 years and older. However, children may remove their masks once they are seated in the sanctuary. Please come with your own face mask.
- Individuals who are not part of the same immediate household will be seated at least 6 feet apart. Members of the same household will be permitted to sit together.
- We suggest that if you have a compromised immune system, please use discretion concerning attendance, and check with your doctor.
- If you or someone in your household is sick at all, or have symptoms as minor as a cold, we urge you to watch the service from home.
- We cannot permit individuals to walk to the front of the Main Sanctuary or the Hall to worship.
- No more than two people at a time will be permitted into each restroom.
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
- Hand sanitizing dispensers will be placed throughout all areas of use.
- All areas of use will be cleaned by professionals before and following the Bible Study, including the disinfection of heavy transit areas and high-touch surfaces (e.g., doorknobs, restrooms, microphones, shared instruments).
We are excited to gather together again, but we strongly feel that we need to take solid precautions. For those who may think that the precautions are a needless overreaction, we ask that you sacrifice your ideal for a season, out of love for others who believe the precautions are necessary. Of course, you can. We know you can, and we know you will.