We monitor official medical release guidelines closely because we take seriously the responsibility to protect our staff, congregation, and community.
- We follow the most current Massachusetts guidelines concerning the allowable seating capacity in the church each Sunday.
- We're confident that our church and school have not been places of high internal transmission as confirmed by the Lowell Dept. of Health, yet we continue to do our very best to maintain safe practices.
- We are diligent to inform of the potential close contact of any positive case, while still upholding privacy laws.
- Registration is required to attend a service in person. Individuals who are not part of the same household will be seated at least 6 feet apart. Members of the same household will be permitted to sit together. Registrations will close when we reach our maximum capacity, so please register early in the week.
- To manage social distancing, the doors are open 15 minutes prior to and closed 15 minutes after service begins.
- Ushers, wearing masks, will direct you to your seat.
- FACE MASKS (effect. June 1)
- Masks are no longer required for individuals who received the COVID-19 vaccine and are 14 days beyond the date of their last shot.
- If you have not received the vaccine, for your safety, masks are required upon entering and exiting the building, during worship, and anytime that you leave your seat. Masks may be removed while seated and not engaged in worship.
- Masks are required for childen age 5 and older. They may remove their masks once they are seated.
- We are vigilant about maintaining a clean and safe facility for you and your family.
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided throughout open areas.
- All used areas of the building are sanitized before and after use.
- Stay home if you or someone in your household is sick.
- Hugging or shaking hands is discouraged.